31-Hour Weekend Full Freeway Closure December 19-21:
I-94 West between Miller Park Way & the Zoo Interchange will be closed from 11 p.m. on Friday 12/19 to 6 a.m. on Sunday, 12/21.
Alternate routes to MRMC:
- Exit at the stadium interchange / US 41 and travel north to the Wisconsin Ave. exit, stay in the left lane of the ramp to turn left onto Wisconsin Ave. Continue west on Wisconsin Ave. to MRMC OR
- Take the I-894 bypass to US 45 North and exit at Watertown Plank Rd. Go east on Watertown Plank Rd. to MRMC.
At 92nd St: Wisconsin Avenue eastbound dual left turn lane has been returned to a single left turn lane.
Between US 45 & 87th St.: Parking restrictions will be removed along Wisconsin Avenue within the next couple of weeks (12/12-12/28)
87th & Doyne:
The stop sign has been reinstalled on northbound 87th St. at Doyne Ave. Use caution as drivers adjust to changes at the intersection.
Watertown Plank Road
- Westbound Watertown Plank Road entrance ramp to US 45 North
- Westbound Watertown Plank Road entrance ramp to US 45 South
- Eastbound Watertown Plank Road entrance ramp to US 45 South
- Eastbound Watertown Plank Road entrance ramp to US 45 North
- Southbound US 45 exit ramp to Watertown Plank Road West
- Southbound US 45 exit ramp to Eastbound Waterown Plank Road
- Northbound US 45 exit ramp to Watertown Plank Road East
- US 45 North exit ramp to westbound Watertown Plank Road
- Watertown Plank Road
- Highway 100 South entrance to I-94 West
- Remaining ramps at I-94 will open late night on December 12
- All lanes on Hwy 100 will open late night on December 12
76th Street Bridge
- Wisconsin Avenue entrance ramp to US 45 North
- Wisconsin Avenue entrance ramp to US 45 South
- US 45 South exit ramp to Wisconsin Avenue
- US 45 North exit ramp to Wisconsin Ave./Bluemound Rd.
- Bluemound Road bridge over US 45
- 84th Street under I-94
Park & Ride Shuttle Service
Campus shuttles run to/from the State Fair Park & Ride. For more information go to: www.mrmccampus.org/alternate-transportation
Check out our driving directions tool!
Available on app or your computer.
The Travel MRMC app offers the most accurate and up to date direction feature for travelers enroute to the Milwaukee Regional Medical Center campus. With the Zoo Interchange construction project in full swing, the app considers long-term and/or temporary construction closures as well as traffic delays when producing your best route. No other app or GPS navigator can offer this level of detail.
Keep up with the latest information on traffic reconstruction by calling our dedicated hotline: 1800-ZOO-0003 (1-800-966-0003), following our Twitter feed @travelMRMC or through this website.