The Resource Guide assists patients, families and visitors with locating short or long-term lodging accommodations as well as other resources while visiting the Milwaukee Regional Medical Center.
Directions to MRMC:
Road construction is underway on the roads leading to and surrounding our campus. Some former routes may be unavailable during the Zoo Interchange project. While access to the MRMC campus remains available, please plan for extra travel time and check your route in advance.
- Online: www.BestRouteBestCare.org. See live traffic data, plan your route and read the weekly updates on the construction project.
- App: Download the "Travel MRMC" app on your iPhone or Android devices. The app will create the best route to our campus around the road closures, based on traffic and travel distance.
- Phone: 1-800-ZOO-0003 is available 24/7 for information on the best routes to campus. Live representatives are available to assist you with directions or getting in touch with the office for an appointment you have on campus.
- Twitter: Sign up to receive the most up-to-date construction information: @TravelMRMC.
Milwaukee Regional Medical Center Administrative Offices
9000 W. Wisconsin Ave., Suite C165
Milwaukee, WI 53226
- 8733 Watertown Plank Road
- 8915 W. Connell Avenue
- For out-of-state patients, call or visit the Access Center (414) 266-6300 or toll free (855) 331-6300
- Link: http://www.chw.org/patients-and-families/main-campus/inpatient-visit/before-your-visit/access-center/
- 1000 North 92nd Street
- 9200 W. Wisconsin Avenue
- Patient Relations:
- 414-805-2882, Monday through Friday, 8: a.m. to 5 p.m.
414-805-3000, After 5 p.m.
- 8701 Watertown Plank Road
- 9455 W. Watertown Plank Road
- The Psychiatric Crisis Line (414-257-7222)
MRMC CAMPUS MAP
When calling for your reservations remember:
- Identify yourself as a visitor to an MRMC facility
- Request a corporate or MRMC facility visitor rate
- All rates are based on availability and are exclusive of tax
This information does not represent an endorsement or referral to any of the lodging facilities or other services listed.
* Long-term rates available.
1. Ambassador Hotel 888.322.3326 6.5 miles
2. BestWestern Plus Midway Hotel & Suites 877.664.3929 5.9 miles *
3. Best Western Woods View Inn 800.780.7234 5.1 miles *
4. Brookfield Hampton Inn 262.796.1500 8.7 miles *
5. Brookfield Suites Hotel & Convention Center 800.444.6404 6.1 miles
6. Comfort Inn & Suites Downtown Lakeshore 414.276.8800 8.6 miles *
7. Comfort Suites Park Place 414.979.0250 9.25 miles
8. Country Inn & Suites 262.782.1400 5.8 miles
9. Country Springs Hotel 262.547.0201 14 miles
10. Crowne Plaza Milwaukee West 414.475.9500 1.8 miles
11. Hilton Garden Inn - Park Place 414.359.9823 9.5 miles *
12. Hilton Milwaukee City Center 414.271.7250 7.6 miles
13. Holiday Inn Express/Milwaukee-New Berlin 262.787.0700 10 miles
14. Holiday Inn Express - Milwaukee West Medical Ctr 888.465.4329 3 miles
15. Hyatt Place Milwaukee-West 414.462.3500 5.9 miles *
16. Intercontinental 414.935.5943 8 miles
17. La Quinta Inn & Suites / Brookfield 262.782.9100 7.5 miles
18. La Quinta Inn & Suites / New Berlin 262.717.0900 11 miles
19. MainStay Suites 414.571.8800 14.5 miles *
20. Pfister Hotel 414.935.5942 8.5 miles
21. Quality Inn Milwaukee/Brookfield 262.785.0500 9 miles
22. Radisson Hotel Milwaukee West 414.257-3400 2.1 miles
23. Residence Inn by Marriott Milwaukee -Brookfield 262.782.5900 6.4 miles *
24. Sheraton Milwaukee Brookfield Hotel 262.364.1100 5.7 miles *
25. TownePlace Suites 262.784.8450 5.6 miles
Lodging - Alternatives
Guests at Kathy's House and Ronald McDonald House are accepted by referral from a healthcare professional familiar with the patient. Rooms are available on first come, first served basis. Contact organization for further information.
600 N 103rd Street
Milwaukee, WI 53226
Phone (414) 453-8290
8948 Watertown Plank Road
Milwaukee, WI 53226
Phone (414) 475-5333
The Wisconsin State Fair RV Park is the ONLY RV Park in Metro Milwaukee @ 640 S. 84th St. Milwaukee WI 53214 (enter at Gate 6 or 8) and it is open year-round! Conveniently located at Wisconsin State Fair Park, adjacent to Interstate 94 - 1.9 miles from the MRMC campus.
(Fills prescriptions written by Froedtert physicians only. Call pharmacy to verify.)
- Froedtert Hospital 92nd Street Pharmacy - (414) 805-5117 (Diabetic supplies available)
- Froedtert Hospital Specialty Clinics Pharmacy - (414) 805-9790 No diabetic supplies. Located on 84th Street (east side of hospital)
- Froedtert Hospital Clinical Cancer Center Pharmacy - (414) 805-0977 Enter on first level of the Clinical Cancer Center. Pharmacy is on the second level, near the 87th Street Bistro.
- Eye Institute Pharmacy - (414) 955-3360 Located on the first level of the Eye Institute, near the entrance.
Access the Blood Research Institute off Watertown Plank Road or 87th Street.
Children's Hospital provides free parking for patient families and visitors north of the hospital and clinics buildings. The skywalk on Level 2 connects both buildings. Free valet parking Monday-Friday (check signs for hours; no service on holidays). Check for maps and updates at the CHW website and watch for signs directing you to Children's parking.
Access parking off 92nd Street.
Free parking for patient and visitors at:
- Parking Area 1 Structure - enter from 92nd Street
- Parking Area 2 - enter from Doyne Avenue; parking is under Cancer Center Building
- Parking Area 3 Structure - located at 87th Street & Doyne Avenue
- Parking Area 4 - enter from 87th Street
Patients and visitors may get their parking ticket validated by a special stamp in the department or area they are visiting before leaving the hospital. Valet parking costs $3.
A no-charge parking lot is provided for visitors to the Medical College and may be accessed from 87th Street.
Access parking from Watertown Plank Road or 92nd and Connell.
The Wisconsin State Fair RV Park is the ONLY RV Park in Metro Milwaukee @ 640 S. 84th St. Milwaukee WI 53214 (enter at Gate 6 or 8) and it is open year-round! Conveniently located at Wisconsin State Fair Park, adjacent to Interstate 94.
BUS - Local, County, Regional
Badger Bus (414) 276-7490
635 N. James Lovell Street (formerly 7th Street)
GO Riteway (800) 236-5450
Transportation anywhere in SE Wisconsin 24/7 can be arranged through Go Airport Connection by visiting Go Riteway. Inquire about special rates. Wheelchair accessible transportation can be arranged based on availability.
Greyhound Bus Lines (800) 231-2222
606 N. James Lovell Street (formerly 7th Street)
Milwaukee County Transit System (414) 344-3711
Wisconsin Coach Lines (262) 542-8861
1520 Arcadian, Waukesha
American United Taxi (414) 220-5000
Yellow Cab (414) 271-1800
Enterprise Rent-A-Car (414) 777-3888
1826 N. Mayfair Road, Wauwatosa, WI
Mayfair Rent-A-Car (414) 258-4441
1750 N. Mayfair Road, Wauwatosa, WI
Amtrak (800) 872-7245
433 W St. Paul Avenue