Reduce your stress and increase your free time by trying another way to work!
As you can tell, the Zoo Interchange construction project has arrived at our front door. Believe it or not, we are just at the beginning stages of the transformation our roads will make into a state-of-the art, 21st century access system! More restrictions and closures will occur on the local roads surrounding our campus. The usual routes will no longer be available. It’s time to think about alternative ways to travel and commute.
This past summer, a campus-wide Commuter Survey was distributed to gather your thoughts and ideas on developing travel alternatives. Thanks to everyone who participated! Your answers helped us shape a robust offering of alternatives ways to commute to campus. Below you will find more information on what is being offered, how to participate, and the incentives to encourage your participation. Rest assured, all options offer a FREE emergency ride program, so the fear of being unable to get home for yourself or a loved one if an urgent need arises has been alleviated.
- Carpool – Make a friend; save the Earth!
- Park & Ride Shuttle Service – Avoid the construction and the long walk from the parking lot.
- Washington County Commuter Express – Free Wifi!
- Milwaukee County Transit System - Try the Bus!
- Bike Buddy – Amateur? Experienced? Find a buddy and commute by bike!
Download the Alternative Transportation Programs brochure for more information!
Click here for a downloadable PDF file.